Ancelotti Reason Leave PSG and Opportunities Casillas

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Real Madrid coach, Carlo Ancelotti, explaining why he left Paris Saint - Germain last summer. Admittedly, he did not get the support of the management of the French capital club.


Ancelotti left the Ligue 1 giants membesutnya it after 18 months and successfully presented the title last season. He then chose to move to the Santiago Bernabeu, and PSG did not take long to get a replacement.

Upheaval to withdraw from appearing at the Parc des Princes when PSG lost in March of Reims in the arena of Ligue 1. He said there is no indication that management was not too focused on that project construction will start.

"We played very poorly in Reims. Yet I think after three months of very good we just had everything for a little more calm,"said Ancelotti told L' Equipe on Tuesday ( 09/17/2013 ).

"But I do not feel confident. Since after that day, I told the Leonardo ( sporting director ) that I will train PSG until the end of the season."

"When joining PSG, I'm sure the project. New players come in and make a new team takes time. Good first six months. But next season, I realized that club officials had changed. They do not have a project idea, but want instant results."

Now, Ancelotti accept greater responsibility again after deciding to become coach of Madrid. He realized how expectations the Spanish capital club.

"They have a history that is not owned by another club than Milan. This makes you more responsible, motivation and great pressure. I have to learn Spanish and would not be easy at first, even though I was taking a course in June and July."

"My message to the team ? They should show solidarity, priority to the team."

So, what about the fate of Iker Casillas, who until now still under the shadow of Diego Lopez ? Ancelotti said that the number one Spanish goalkeeper was a great opportunity to perform in the Champions League when Madrid meet Turkish club, Galatasaray.

"Casillas is a very good goalkeeper. Diego Lopez but I have since he started pre - season two weeks ago and he's in good shape,"said the former Milan coach.

"It was my decision. I will give Casillas a chance in the Champions League."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment