Mario Gomez Reject Real Madrid

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mario Gomez said he was never contacted by Real Madrid. However, the former Bayern Munich striker was unmoved because the goal is simply Fiorentina.


Gomez left Munich in the transfer market last summer to join Fiorentina. However, the decision was taken before the new Madrid coach, Carlo Ancelotti, contact.

"Ancelotti interested," said Gomez told the latest edition of Kicker this week.

"I feel honored that my whole family is a fan of Real Madrid. I am grateful for his interest and told my advisor that I just wanted to go to Florence."

"For me obviously, I want to keep giving everything well and not only play half the game in the top team and earned many titles. I want to play on Sunday, Wednesday, and Sunday."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment